Back to Jobs
Pay Rate: $12 per hr.
Hours: 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
**Military Veterans Highly Desired**
Job Summary: Responsible for the inspection and put away of all inbound material according to
Procedures and work instructions given to the Clerk.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Offloading inbound material as required
2. Counting and inspecting all inbound material
3. Receiving product inventory/data entry as required
4. Put away of all material received into inventory
5. Data Entry into Prelude is required for this position
6. Separating and staging material that is received from material that has not been counted
7. Finding bin locations for material that has not been previously stocked
8. Quality Control of all Product
9. Provides support to pickers as needed
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Required:
1. The Receiving/Put Away Clerk must be able to operate a stand-up forklift
2. The Receiving/Put Away Clerk must be able to operate a standard forklift
3. The Warehouse Packer is required to be able to lift up to 50lbs.
4. The Receiving/Put Away clerk must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
5. The Receiving/Put Away Clerk must be able to work under deadline pressure
6. Prelude Experience Required
7. Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
8. Minimum Experience required: 1 year warehouse experience.
9. Ability to read and write in English. Basic math skills.
10. Customer Service skills a plus
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION