Back to Jobs
Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative – San Diego, CA 92123
Excellent Internal Opportunity
Full Time / Exempt
Compensation: $37,440 – $41,600/year
Start Date: 8/20/18
Comprehensive Benefits - Medical/Dental/401k match
Office Perks - Onsite gym, massages, fully stocked sandwich/salad bar...join us!
Voted Best Place to Work for Five Years; 4½ stars on Glassdoor – Our Clients Love Us, Our Competitors Want to Be Us.
TargetCW is a well-established leader in the contingent workforce management industry with a solid base of growing, successful clients. This is very much a startup culture but with the stability of a larger organization. This is an ideal job for you to launch your career in the fast-growing, 100-Billion-dollar contingent workforce industry.
We are looking for a candidate that proactively develops leads and qualifies the leads into possible customers. You will make a high volume of calls and set up sales appointments with the expectation that it will lead to an account. This will involve researching and identifying leads, cold calling/emailing, and setting appointments. This is an excellent opportunity to help you grow and earn your way to join the Business Development Team. Promotion to the Business Development Team is expected within 6 months to a year (includes an increase to $50,000 annually) once predetermined requirements have been met.
• Research and input new leads in system
• High volume of calling prospects per day, this is a mandatory part of the job including concurrent emails
• Setup sales appointments after qualifying leads through emails and calls
• Develop knowledge of our products and services, we will want you to learn and become very HR-literate and skilled with industry vernacular and concepts. Our goal is for you to become a closer.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and/or equivalent experience
• Excellent “persuasive” verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and the internet
• Sense of humor and resilience
• B2B or other sales experience a plus, passion built on recent job experience is great
• Networking, relationship management, CRM, LinkedIn, social media prowess
• Someone that people love talking to on the phone, this is very different than in person sales
Benefits, Compensation & Perks:
TargetCW offers a full benefits package including a cafeteria, gym, monthly massages, continuous training and much more! We have a unique working culture that we are sure you'll enjoy. Check us out!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.