Back to Jobs
Claims Processing Specialist
Claims Processing Specialist- Atlanta, GA 30305
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Standard Background Check
Targeted Start: ASAP
This position is responsible for providing high quality client focused service by using knowledge of local, state, and federal program requirements to efficiently maintain and update general applicant information, financial, medical and personal information to support client applications.
•Documents and updates internal database based on daily contact of select members of assigned applicant group and application evidence requirements, i.e. work activity, medical condition, third party, beneficiary, contact and demographic data financial, life and health insurance information, employment and salary verification, medical history and documentation where evidence is required.
•Identifies and takes appropriate actions to complete and submit required financial, medical and personal information forms to support the client application process.
• Reviews outgoing client material for accuracy prior to submittal.
• Complies with ethics, privacy and compliance policies and procedures.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Education / Training:
• High school diploma required
• College degree preferred but not required
• Minimum of one-year experience in customer service or administrative duties
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of internal and external customers
• Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team
Please send your resume in a Word or PDF format for immediate consideration.