Back to Jobs
Fleet Technician – Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Pay Rate: $13.50/Hour
Full Time Hours
Military Veterans highly desired
Our client, a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
Fleet Technicians are passionate about making cities easier to navigate. This team works closely with technology to monitor, rebalance, and maintain our scooters in the field to ensure a safe, available ride is always nearby. It is a dynamic role that offers a breadth of activities and responsibilities that shift based on the fluid needs of each city we serve. This role is key to helping grow and maintain our fleet and directly impacts millions of riders who rely on our service.
Full-time and part-time opportunities are available for early morning and day shifts.
● Patrol service areas and inspect and identify scooters that are in need of repair and maintenance
● Use technology and software to log fleet activity and data that will help optimize fleet performance
● Operate vans, e-trikes, or scooters to move and monitor scooters across the service area
● Collect and rebalance scooters gathered at popular destination points
● Move improperly parked scooters back to suggested parking areas
● Perform light field repairs and field diagnostics to aid in upkeep of the fleet
● Collaborate with other teammates as well as work autonomously
● A smartphone and comfort using technology
● Valid driver’s license and ability to pass motor vehicle record check preferred
● Ability to use basic hand tools and lift 40 pounds up to 3 feet of the ground
● Excellent time management and organization skills
● Flexible availability and willingness to regularly work on weekends
● Ability to be both self-directed and work well in a team environment
**Military Veterans highly desired**
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION