Back to Jobs
Contract to Hire:
3 months and Extension
$24 – 28/hour
· Bachelor’s degree in Business with a concentration in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
· At least 2 years in a fast-paced, high volume, full cycle Accounts Payable organization in large teams. Preferably at a multi-national public Company in the Life Sciences, Bio-Tech, manufacturing industries.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a concentration in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
· Experience with an ERP system for invoice processing (especially SAP and an A/P automation tool including exception handling).
· Vendor dispute resolution and GRIR account analysis.
· Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy is required.
· Extremely detail and system oriented; ability to follow procedures while looking out-side of the box for process improvement and increased efficiency.
· Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
· Willing to juggle and time manage competing deadlines.