Back to Jobs
Customer Service Specialist
Title: Customer Service Specialist
Location: Morrisville, NC 27560
Salary: $14.00- $14.50 hourly
6 Month Contract
Provides high quality customer service to client customers including consumers, health care professionals (HCPs), and client personnel. Documents interactions according to our guidelines. Identifies adverse events (AEs) and product complaints (PCs). Processes fulfillment (e.g., mail, fax, e-mail) and performs administrative responsibilities as needed.
• Provides high quality customer service to client customers including consumers, HCPs, and client personnel.
• Documents interactions according to guidelines. Identifies AEs events and PCs.
• Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures including client products, SOPs,
protocols, GCPs, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
• Processes medical information request (e.g., fulfillment) via e-mail; fax and regular mail.
• Performs line checks and system verifications, and generate reports.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
•High School diploma / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic /
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to at least 2 years) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience
• In some cases a second language may be required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration.