Back to Jobs
Machine Operator! Amazing CAREER opportunity-APPLY TODAY!
Ready to begin working for an exciting, expanding and technology driven company?!
Our client is transforming the manufacturing industry by implementing new processes and innovations by a combined effort in advanced cloud computing, cutting-edge materials science, and industrial design!
Their vision is to increase manufacturing system efficiencies through better and faster ways of making functional prototypes, tools and fixtures and a system that rivals traditional manufacturing processes, both in speed and cost!
If you know you're a good fit, and ready to pursue a career within an industrial game-changer, APPLY TODAY!!
• Operate and monitor plastic extruding machine by feeding materials
• Mix thermoplastic materials (rubber/plastics) in the form of pellets before feeding it into the extrusion
• Operators must set the dials and controls to various temperatures and pressure on the machine to ensure that
the created product is the right size, shape and thickness.
• Will be working with various filaments, composites and fibers
• Install tooling and initiate fiber production when a line needs to be started and oversee until process has been
• Monitor operational equipment
• 2 years' experience as an Machine Operator (Extrusion exp. a HUGE PLUS!!)
• Mechanical background required
• Strong attention to detail
• Some experience with quality control
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Reliable and punctual individual
• Can work on your feet and multi-task through different projects and assignments
• Can lift 50+ lbs.
• Must be available for 2nd Shift!