Back to Jobs
Facilities Project Manager
Facilities Project Manager Hercules, CA
3 month contract
· Lead all aspects of corporate facility construction projects.
· Primary implementation of design and construction projects for new and existing buildings as leader of a team of internal and external subject matter experts.
· Primary duties include budget and schedule development and monitoring, contractor/vendor selection and coordination, project permitting, internal and external communications, and project reporting for a broad range of facility types including labs, offices, and diverse manufacturing environments.
· The single point of responsibility for the planning and delivery of all major construction projects for new and modified facilities around the globe.
· Guide junior project managers and on-site facility managers in all project delivery methods.
· Perform project feasibility studies including scope, schedule and budget reviews.
· Develop and implement processes for delivery of projects in a consistent manner across the Global Portfolio with oversight from Facilities management.
· Oversight of the project permitting process.
· Negotiation of business terms of commercial construction contracts.
· Development and monitoring of project budgets and schedules.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems and develop recommended actions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering; Master’s Degree in Architecture or Project Management a plus.
· 7+ years of corporate or commercial project management experience.
· Strong understanding of construction practices, technologies and systems.
· Proven track record of meeting project requirements and deadlines.
· High degree of professionalism, organizational astuteness and ability to develop effective relationships with both internal and external customers.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Demonstrated familiarity with the conventions and terms of commercial construction contracts, drawings and specifications.
· PMP Certified desired.
· Background in design, engineering and/or construction.
· Commercial Property Management experience a plus.
· Fluent in budgeting and financial management concepts for real estate.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Project, Excel and Access.
· Proficient in use of AutoCAD.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION