Back to Jobs
*MILITARY VETERANS WANTED* Electronic Technician - Beverly, MA
Electronic Technician - Beverly, MA 01915
Pay Rate: $25/Hour
M-F 1ST SHIFT 40 Hours
Overview: This position performs functions associated with all aspects of Manufacturing Test Operations, including but not limited to set-up, alignment, calibration, and testing of precision manufacturing equipment. Testing product components, subassemblies, and top-level precision timing devices to SOP's. Follow established procedures to incorporate engineering changes and upgrades. As well as working with both Quality and Engineering on performing root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions on failed products.
• Working from established test procedures and work instructions to verify the product conformance to specifications.
• Calibrate, align and adjust pcba's modules and systems to meet established specifications.
• Operation of various types of standard test equipment, such as; frequency and stability test stations, temperature and environmental test chambers, and other associated Automated Test Equipment (ATE).
• Maintain test records, automated test reports and production documentation.
• Recording of all non-conformances to product specs. and reporting of failures in the Quality database.
• Maintains operational readiness of test equipment, fixtures and verification of calibration of test equipment before use.
• Adhere to all safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly working area.
• Adhere to all production schedules and established test times for all products.
• Perform testing, troubleshooting and rework of failed or returned products.
• May perform non-established, non-routine testing or troubleshooting of components, devices, modules or products.
• May perform vibration and shock testing of products and devices.
• Identify and recommend disposition of defective components.
• May assist in the training of less experienced technicians.
• May rework products to meet customer specs.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience and a proven track record of excellence in electronics assembly and test.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and remain highly organized in a high-volume production environment.
• Comfortable working with cross functional teams
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast paced environment.
• Strong commitment to teamwork and process.
• Experience in Microsoft Office. (Excel, Word, Access)
• 5+ years of experience in related field.
• High Precision timing, test and measurements experience a plus.
• Associates Degree Preferred.
Military background desired
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION