Back to Jobs
POSITION: Temporary Parking Ambassador
LOCATION: Shopping Mall, UTC
Jan 30th - March 16th
PT (12pm-4:00pm) or FT (10am-7pm)
With the launch of our secured parking program at our shopping mall in UTC on January 30th, we need temporary ambassadors who are very informative, upbeat, and charismatic while understanding guest's needs through this time of transition.
As a Parking Ambassador, you are the primary point of personal contact for guests who are seeking information, service, assistance while entering and exiting the shopping center in UTC. Parking Ambassadors are an extension to the Concierge team and will be stationed at entrances and exits around the center, located at pay on foot machines. You are the primary point of engagement for guests who are seeking information about our secured parking program. You will demonstrate a passion for providing service at a luxury level to ensure guest needs are met, and their experience is memorable.
This individual will:
• Work/partner with the Guest Experience Manager to achieve goals within the center.
• Define, communicate, and maintain high standards of customer service at all times.
• Inform & suggest opportunities to better guest's experiences.
• Assist guests with paying for their parking and answering any questions that arise.
• Think out-of-the-box to resolve all customer concerns, and anticipate their needs while entering and exiting the property.
Job Responsibilities: Day-to-Day
• Attend morning/afternoon meetings to discuss daily goals.
• Will be stationed at various entrances and exits on property by pay on foot machines.
• Educating guests about the secured parking program while assisting them with pay on foot machines.
• Always appear polished and professional and consistently adhere to our company's uniform and grooming guidelines.
• Must wear blue or black business slacks, white button up top, blue or black blazer.
• Must wear black professional shoes. Closed toed.
• Must wear name badge that will be provided.
• Provide a luxury lifestyle experience for all guests as they visit the shopping center.
• Provide information and resources by proactively identifying guests' needs and desires; an swer questions; give directions.
• May be asked to run errands for Concierge desks.
• Anticipate the service required by ascertaining the mood and style of the guest; identify solutions before being asked.
• Act as a brand and service ambassador within the shopping center and local community to promote our services, amenities and events.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Genuine passion for providing excellent guest service.
• 2 or more years of previous retail, customer service/concierge or sales experience required.
• Prior experience with luxury hotel, retail or restaurant "front of house" guest service preferred.
• Work in a fast-paced environment that requires strong communication and follow up with all guests and employees.
• Strong communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal required.
• Able to work independently or with a team in a collaborative way.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the physical skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be flexible and able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Required to frequently speak and listen to guests.
• Required to alleviate guest's frustrations.
• Required to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day.
• Must be able to communicate verbally in person and on the phone throughout the day.
• Able to bend, stoop and reach up to 4 hours a day.
• Able to climb stairs several times a day.
• Able to work outside each day.