Senior Software Developer
$117,000+/ yr DOE
We are looking for a Senior Software developer to be part of a team of software engineers to improve existing applications and help develop new applications to serve our ever growing number of customers. Our software engineers develop cutting edge technical solutions to solve needs in the retirement industry.
As a Senior Software developer, you will be part of a growing team, building our next generation internet platform. Reporting to the Director of Software Development, you are constantly looking for inventive ways to build the most effective tools and user experience for our customers. You will partner with business, QA, and product staff to deliver efficient, cost-effective, high-performing, and scalable solutions at a demanding pace.
- You will collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience
- Participate in the full life-cycle of web applications, including: requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and performance tuning
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to design time and cost
- Make architecture-level design decisions during various phases of a project
- Design solutions, such as common components or services, for use across the team
- Transfer knowledge to members of engineering organization and mentor more junior members of the technical staff
- Participates in architectural peer review activities, and performs design reviews to ensure alignment to the architectural approach
- Technical design, mentorship and implementation of software best practices and processes
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of C#/ASP.Net, MVC Framework and REST API
- Strong hands-on Full Stack application development & SaaS development experience (10+ years) to include experience across languages and projects.
- Experience with web services preferred (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, and XSLT )
- Experience in the design of Internet-scale applications and platforms; knowledgeable in performance tuning and capacity management
- Experience with systems architectural concepts and patterns
- Experience in Agile methodology, especially Scrum strongly preferred
- Experience with data and application integration issues, solutions and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. MS/PhD a plus
Please submit your resume to be considered