Back to Jobs
Administrative Assistant- San Diego, CA 92037
Pay Rate: Up to $55K
Start Date: ASAP
This is entry-level position requires excellent communication, organizational and data entry skills. The Admin Assistant will work directly with the exec team to ensure projects are properly recorded and all data is accurate, up to date and easily accessible through a digital database.
Roles and Responsibilities
Ensures the long-term success of our management clients by:
• Providing executive assistant/secretarial/data entry assistance to CEO and COO by screening emails, identifying urgent actionables and routing correspondence and/or opportunities to the appropriate person as needed. Email correspondence must be handled in a timely and professional manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Providing administrative support by coordinating meetings, travel arrangements, agendas etc.
• Creating deals in CRM database, along with respective campaign orders and obligations for each project
• Ensuring accurate and up to date information is recorded in CRM database for deals, client profiles, company contacts, game releases, etc.
Experience and Skills
• High school diploma; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration or
related field preferred
• Two years previous experience in data entry or administrative role (internship, summer, and temp experience OK)
• Familiarity with videogames or Twitch
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly of Excel spreadsheets
• In-depth understanding of databases
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration. #ZR