Back to Jobs
Marketing Manager- San Diego, CA 92110
Pay Rate: $52K
Start Date: ASAP
This mid-senior level position requires excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills. The marketing manager will play a critical role in the ongoing development and strategy of the company’s marketing and brand efforts and will be a key contributor to articulating our vision, mission, and direction to potential business partners and customers of our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
Ensures the long-term success of our management clients by:
• Leading marketing and brand strategy, including public facing websites, social media and other content.
• Reviewing, researching and following up on incoming promotional opportunities, as well as developing new opportunities as needed.
• Developing creative and strategic activation proposals to present clients for consideration for various promotional opportunities.
• Proposing and analyzing costs, preparing budget recommendations and working with the account team to ensure that activations are executed effectively.
• Creating and maintaining marketing databases and communications strategy for B2B and B2C content, such as outreach messages, newsletters, etc.
• Other duties as required, which may include corporate strategy, business development, marketing content creation, assisting the account team with documentation and reporting, event planning, etc.
Experience and Skills
• The ideal candidate has 3-7 years of experience in a marketing or communications role in the game industry or talent management.
• Familiarity with the live streaming and online content creation communities and industries. Social media knowledge a plus.
• Knowledge of computers and software, including Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Photoshop, CRM tools, broadcasting software and task management systems is a plus.
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration.