Back to Jobs
Account Manager- San Diego, CA 92110Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration. #ZR
Pay Rate: $42K
Start Date: ASAP
This entry level position requires excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills. Serving as one of the key points of contact on our team, the account manager will act as the first touch point for their portfolio of Twitch.tv and YouTube.com broadcasters, ensuring that they have what they need, understand any sponsorship obligations they have and are generally happy and successful.
Roles and Responsibilities
Ensures the long-term success of our management clients by:
• Operating as the lead point of contact and project manager for “to do” items and tasks that clients must perform to meet the obligations of the deals they have signed. Using creativity to help ensure clients meet their sponsorship, promotional, and other relevant obligations
• Maintaining internal documentation that summarizes clients’ schedules and any upcoming events, issues, milestones, or commitments, as well as the status of those items
• Recording & reporting on clients’ performance of obligations
• Facilitating meetings between the team & clients or between companies & clients
• Screening potential opportunities, interviewing promotional partners and making recommendations of their viability
• Other duties as required, which may include corporate organization assistance (such as corporate/game launch calendar, CM database updating, etc.), researching companies, playtesting games, creating reports or documentation, assisting in event planning, etc.
• This position may require travel to conventions and event attendance (i.e. attending local meetup for a client, attending dinner with a potential client, etc.)
Experience and Skills
• The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of internship or experience in a communications role in marketing, creative design, game industry or talent management.
• Familiarity with the livestreaming and online content creation communities and industries. Social media knowledge a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of computers and software, including Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Photoshop, CRM tools, broadcasting software and task management systems is a plus.