Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Century City, 90067
Salary: Up to $28/hr.
Temp to hire
- Schedule a high volume of candidate interviews for phone screens, Skype or Hangouts, and onsite interviews with a sense of urgency and send confirmation emails in the US and internationally
- Act as liaise to reception regarding interview candidates, and field all initial questions about the interview process (escalate where appropriate)
- Provide timely follow-up on talent pipelines by managing Applicant Tracking System and updating candidates via phone and email, monitor incoming messages/voicemails during business hours
- Communicate professionally and tactfully, treating all candidates with the highest level of confidentiality and customer service
- Review, critique, proof, and post job descriptions in line with our talent voice and brand
- Participate and execute on recruiting initiatives driven by Talent, PeopleOps, Engineering, and other teams (e.g. recruitment fairs, intern program, diversity initiatives)
- Partner with recruiters to identify and source qualified candidates using LinkedIn and other sourcing strategies
- HS Diploma or equivalent; Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have 2-5 yrs experience as a Recruiting Coordinator/ Recruiting Assistant
- High volume with main focus on scheduling via Outlook
- Discretion and sound judgment, with ability to interact with all levels of candidates and employees
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Extensive knowledge with calendar as well video scheduling.
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with using Application tracking systems, Taleo
- Experience with MS suite (Excel, Word, etc)
If you meet the job qualifications, please submit your resume!