Title: Government Contract Accounting and Compliance Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
Salary: $80,000- $100,000
Contract to hire
A leading Defense company in San Diego is seeking a Government Contract Accounting and Compliance Analyst to develop forward pricing rates and analyze both direct and indirect rates. We are seeking someone with extensive DCAA compliance exposure.
- Develop, plan, schedule, price, and review detailed disclosures
- Develop forward pricing rates
- Analyze direct/indirect pricing rates to determine appropriate ratio
- Support employees with the interpretation and application of FAR, DFARs and CAS as well as any other specific agency regulations
- Serve as point of contact for DCAA/DCMA and/or Contract Audits
- Create, track, maintain, perform analytics and support (indirect) bidding rates, direct labor rates, and communicate internally and externally (FPRP to ACO/DCMA/DCAA)
- Develop and maintain BU policies, tools and other resources related to USG Contracting and compliance programs and oversee compliance monitoring
- Responsible for special projects such as the DFAR’s Business System rules and application
- Internal Control/Audit – MES – promotes compliance
- Bachelor’s degree Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Government Contracts, accounting/compliance environment.
- Detailed working knowledge of DCAA, FAR, CAS, TINA and related rules and regulations.
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship.
Please submit a Word document for confidential review.