View all jobs
SAP Operations Planning Analyst IIIBridgeville, Pennsylvania
SAP Operations Planning Analyst III
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania 15017
Pay Rate: $30 - $35.00 per hour
- Maintain the synchronous material/order flow through the manufacturing process in support of the key manufacturing goals including managing material flow through SAP system.
- Provide a leadership role in calculating, defining and maintaining planned work center through puts and capacity.
- Identify and resolve short-term capacity and order flow constraints.
- Lead and coordinate cross-discipline support to resolving issues.
- Identify daily and weekly work center schedules to maintain flow of material/orders through the manufacturing process.
- Communicate and finalize schedules in the weekly manufacturing scheduling meetings.
- Review and assess impacts created by the change of work center cost management rates and changes in product mix scheduled on the work center’s capacities.
- Coach, mentor and train less experienced Operations Planning Analysts.
- Monitors and controls costs within own work and may manage costs for small projects or areas.
- BA/BS in Business, Industrial Engineering, Operations Planning or Logistics, or demonstrated equivalent experience as determined by department management.
- SAP Experience Required, APICS is a plus.
- At least five years’ experience in one of the following disciplines: Order Scheduling, Production Planning, Inventory Management, Logistics, or Manufacturing Management.
- Leadership role in key project or cross-discipline team.
- Knowledge of Shop Floor Data Control Systems, OORS, MPPS, PICS and the interaction of these systems.
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes, Word, Excel and Carpenter's Intranet.
- Knowledge of Constraint Theory.