Java Software Engineer
We are seeking a Java Software Engineer that will be responsible for designing, developing, debugging, modifying, and evaluating enterprise Java/Wen SaaS solutions for the Healthcare Market.
· Design, implement and maintain code based on functional and technical needs and requirements.
· Review code and applications, including developing automated tests to assure quality.
· Follow established processes for performing work.
· Recommend improvements to both processes and products.
· Works well in a strongly collaborative but mature agile development environment.
· Work in a broad area of scope such as server, client, DB, and multiple applications.
· Solid understanding of good coding and testing practices,
· Functional understanding of design patterns.
· 4 Year degree in Computer Science of related.
· 6+ years’ experience in software engineering
· 2-6 years Java development experience
· Proficient in testing practices.
· Experience performing reviews of code and application.
· Advanced understanding of RESTful principles and web services.
· Knowledgeable of Modern continuous integration CI, build, and version control tools.
· Experience with programming Design Patterns, Architecture, Design, Test Driven Development, Dependency Injection, and Mocking.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
· Modern Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Grails.
· Testing tools like JUnit, Mockito.
· Continuous integration tools like Team City and build tools like Ant or Maven.