Customer Assistance Specialist
Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044
$18-$20 per hour
1 Year Contract
As the Customer Assistance Specialist,
you will provide high quality customer service to client customers including consumers, health care professionals (HCPs), and client personnel.
- Provides high quality customer service to client customers including consumers, HCPs, and client personnel.
- Documents interactions according to PPD and client guidelines. Identifies AEs events and PCs.
- Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures including client products, SOPs,
protocols, GCPs, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Processes medical information request (e.g., fulfillment) via e-mail; fax and regular mail.
- Performs line checks and system verifications and generate reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or Secondary school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent language skills (comprehension, speaking, reading and writing); Fluency skills in a second language may be required
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or independently as needed
- Daily exposure to high pressure, intense concentration needed
- Working rotating shifts may be required
- Occasional driving to site locations with occasional travel
- Long varied work hours required occasionally
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs. or 6-9 kgs.
Please submit your resume for consideration!