Client Relations Manager(Entry Level)
San Diego, CA 92037
Pay Rate: $42K
Start Date: ASAP
This entry level position requires excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills. Serving as one of the key points of contact on our team, the account manager will act as the first touch point for their portfolio of Twitch.tv and YouTube.com broadcasters, ensuring that they have what they need, understand any sponsorship obligations they have and are generally happy and successful.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Operating as the lead point of contact and project manager for “to do” items and tasks that clients must perform to meet the obligations of the deals they have signed. Using creativity to help ensure clients meet their sponsorship, promotional, and other relevant obligations
• Maintaining internal documentation that summarizes clients’ schedules and any upcoming events, issues, milestones, or commitments, as well as the status of those items
• This position may require travel to conventions and event attendance (i.e. attending local meetup for a client, attending dinner with a potential client, etc.)
• Recording & reporting on clients’ performance of obligations
• Facilitating meetings between the team & clients or between companies & clients
• Screening potential opportunities, interviewing promotional partners and making recommendations of their viability
• Other duties as required, which may include corporate organization assistance (such as corporate/game launch calendar, CM database updating, etc.), researching companies, playtesting games, creating reports or documentation, assisting in event planning, etc.
Experience and Skills
• 1-3 years of internship or experience in a communications role in marketing, creative design, game industry or talent management.
• Familiarity with the livestreaming and online content creation communities and industries.
* Social media knowledge a plus.
*Must be comfortable travel to conventions and event attendance ( ex attending
local meetup for a client, attending dinner with a potential client, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
Please send your resume for immediate consideration. #ZR
• Knowledge of computers and software, including Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Photoshop, CRM tools, broadcasting software and task management systems is a plus.