Quality Inspector - Santa Clara CA 95051
Temp 12 Months
About the Company:
Our client offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world's standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
1) Perform component direct material inspection (IQC), product QA Final (WIP to FGI) and Finished Goods Shipment Outgoing QA.
2) Inspection of high power RF transistors will be in accordance with workmanship standards based on
MIL-STD-750, MIL-STD-883, MIL-PRF-19500 and MIL=PRF-38534.
3) ESD Handling Certification.
4) Must untilize a microscope for inspection at 10X-100X and perform detailed piece part inspections at
same magnification. Capable of using tools during inspections including tweezers for handling small parts.
5) Interpret documents and drawings for inspection requirements
6) Effectively communicate with peers and internal customers through both verbal and written methods.
1) 3 years experience in semiconductor environment is a must!
Experience RF Component (IC in package level)
proficiency with a high power microscope
Please submit your resume for consideration.