Material Handler-Vista, CA
$16 per hour
Our client is a global leader in advancing cancer diagnostics & in workflow solutions and automation, integrating each step in the workflow. They are the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis. As the Material Handler, your primary responsibility will be supporting production operations.
- Support the buyer/planners and production operations to allow for time maximization.
- Deliver, stage, and remove parts and supplies for production cells to enable a smooth production flow.
- Communicate the withdrawal and production Kanban systems.
- Pull and replenish direct materials
- Collaborate with Purchasing personnel to ensure seamless Kanban fulfillment process.
- Work closely with the Procurement coordinator to ensure appropriate bin sizes and order triggers are optimal.
- Coordinates movement of materials to production to meet production the production plan.
- Follow standard work in the performance of daily routines.
- Complete inventory cycle counts and the investigation of variances.
- Assist the warehouse operation as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in related field
- Experience with using ERP system to account for material movement
- Excellent communication, teamwork and initiative skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends for special program events
Please submit your resume for consideration!