Material Handler / Production Scheduler - Santa Clara, CA
- Plan and monitor the work schedule of Hi-Rel Process daily.
- Review material requirements and revises production schedule to meet customer demand.
- Plan Hi-Rel processing start dates when WO is available, track completion until Hi-Processing is completed.
- Update and maintain Hi-Rel Processing Status.
- Work with Assembly and Test Production to determine when WO will be available.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 2 years work experience in a Hi-Rel electronics company.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Excel and ERP systems.
- High energy person that can move been Hi-Rel and production areas.
- ESD handling certification.
- US person required due to Space & Defense customer base.
Please submit your resume for consideration!