Associate Test Engineer
San Diego, CA 92121
Our client, a leader in independent lab testing, is seeking an Associate Test Engineer
to join their team. As the Associate Test Engineer
, you will maintain day to day customer relations and ensure order fulfillment is completed. In this role, you will report to the Lab Manager and will serve as a resource to existing customers.
- Complete document control, standard operating procedures and auditing to ensure order accuracy and quality.
- Complete assigned client testing per training module.
- Provide a high level of customer service for onsite testing support.
- Partner with customers for onsite package testing needs.
- Maintain various site standards and expectations.
- Maintain responsive customer communication regarding testing services provided.
- Update customer on test status, updates, results explanation and consultation for improvements and recommendations.
- Support Engineering Services with and service customers over the phone, in person and via email.
- Take and process customer orders, provide schedule information, and follow up as required
- Accurately perform data entry including customer contact records
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Packaging or Packaging emphasis, or equivalent technical education degree and 0-3 years of working laboratory experience in conducting product/packaging testing preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as protocols, industry specifications and procedures.
- Understanding packaging fundamentals
- General tool knowledge (hand tools and light power)
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and general computer literacy
- Math skills: Basic algebra, statistics and geometry
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Please submit your resume for consideration!