Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Newark, NY 14513
Duration: 6 month contract (potential for extension)
Pay rate: DOE (Weekly pay)
Hours: 30-40 Hours per week (including overtime)
Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. Our client is on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. They're the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for their customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, their team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
They're growing rapidly and looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join their team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider.
- The Quality Inspector will perform Source inspection on Inprocess and Final PWA's, Cable assemblies and "Box Builds" by interpreting:
- BOM's, Drawings, engineering specifications, workmanship per IPC610 and inspection instructions
- Performing IPC610 workmanship inspections on PWA’s, “Box Builds” and cable assemblies using a Mantis scope.
- You’ll be using Agile CM as the configuration tool and Oracle for Inspection results reporting.
- 2+ years of inspection experience with PWA's and Box Builds
- Work to be performed at IEC - Newark, NY
- Ability to work overtime
- Required to check hardware/cable installation per drawing
- Complete First Article inspection as required
- Oracle and/or Agile CM experience
- IPC-A-610, J-STD-001 Certification (soldering) preferred
- Reviews Purchase Order for Quality Provisions/Requirement including Supplier CofC and Reach/ROHS requirements
- General computer skills are required
- U.S. Citizenship required
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!
- Cable inspection experience is a plus