Civil Engineer- Project Manager-Land Development
Santa Rosa, CA
Work for a leading California based Civil Engineering Design Firm that is focused on earning their clients trust through delivering inspiring infrastructure throughout industries such as commercial, transportation, residential, civic/rec, education, healthcare, infrastructure, etc...This firm is currently seeking a Project manager with expertise in Land Development-specific projects.
The ideal candidate would have experience with managing projects, client communication, staff and business development as well as be able to plan, design and coordinate projects from beginning through completion.
Experience must be in site development, grading, utilities, and drainage design.
Excellent compensation and benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, profit sharing, pension plans, and 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental, and vision plans. Additional perks include life insurance, long-term disability, gym reimbursement, flexible schedules, free coffee, tea, fruit, bagels and oatmeal, team building events, holiday parties, a corporate cabin, etc...
- maintain current client relationships, network and gain new connections with the goal of gaining new project opportunities.
- Prepare technical sections of project proposals and participate in interview presentations.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling project team activities, including but not limited to; reviewing and/or supervising technical aspects of work as well as defining the project scope, budget and schedule.
- Responsible for quality control and be the primary client contact for each project.
- Responsible for setting goals, evaluating staff performance, and serving as a resource and mentor to less experienced staff members.
- Coordinate staff resources with other PM’s and Principals throughout the company.
- Participate in contract negotiations, approve client billing, and secure contract amendments for changes to scope and fees.
- Meet or exceed group and individual performance goals.
- Communicate project requirements to all team members.
- Commit resources of the firm issuing start and stop orders relating to the project progress and client’s directives within contract requirements.
- Provide input to group Principal regarding hiring, lay-offs and promotion of immediate staff.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related field from an ABET accredited curriculum or equivalent plus appropriate continuing education.
- Must be a registered Civil Engineer (PE) in the state of California.
- Experience in site development, design of residential and/or commercial subdivisions, roadways and utilities systems
- Demonstrate capability to oversee and manage staff of engineers.
- Must pass background check
Please submit your resume for consideration!