Stocking /Inventory Warehouse (3rd Shift)
Bridgeton, Missouri 63044
$10.50 per hour (Weekly pay)
*3rd shift: M-F 10pm-6am *
Training 45-60 days 7:30am-4pm
6-12 month contract( Potential for permanent)
As the Stocking Inventory Associate you will receive, store and issue materials, equipment and other items from stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
*Please submit your resume if you meet the requirements only
- High School diploma or GED required
- **Mandatory: 2-4 years experience stocking and inventory in warehouse or stockroom only**
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must pass background check
- Experienced in cleaning and maintaining supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Basic Microsoft office knowledge (Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Understands basic math
- Must use attention to detail when setting up production equipment to run
- Must wear steel toe or composite toe shoes
- Some overtime required.