Production Accountant- ESports
Santa Monica, CA 90404
$35 - $42 Hourly (Weekly Pay)
3 plus months (Possibility for extension)
Our client, a globally renowned Esports video game producer, is seeking a Production Accountant within the Esports division to join the team. This will be a very detail oriented and hands on opportunity working with multiple aspects of a department and its partners. Roughly 3-5 years’ experience in similar roles is desired.
- Looking after all the finances for a production.
- Issuing paychecks and give updates to the Producers on where their actual budget is in relation to their projected budget.
- Prepares timely cost reports for multiple, simultaneous shows.
- Handles all facets of budgeting and forecasting for specified projects and live event production.
- Oversees all aspects of production accounting including accounts payable, payroll, petty cash and P card procedures for multiple productions and prepare reconciliation of budget to actuals on at least a monthly basis or as projects are completed, which occurs first.
- Oversees and processes all crew and freelance labor cards for accuracy.
- Assists with the maintenance of financial internal controls.
- Assisting, observing and recommending improvements in accounting policies and procedures.
- Provides support to other department personnel as may be required to complete their responsibilities.
- Prepares special projects, reports and analysis as may be requested from time to time. Has experience working on pilots, series and large event budgets.
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration.
- Experience within ESports would be ideal but not 100% required.
- 3-5 years production accounting experience
- Exp in/with ESports would be great but not required