Sales Enablement Specialist
Nashville, TN 37203
$30.00 - $33.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay!)
2-3 Month Contract (with potential to extend)
is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of events in 180 countries in 2017. They build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, they power it!
In a fast paced sales environment, it’s critical for our Sales team to have clarity around what needs to be done at each stage in the sales process to keep a deal moving forward. Our team’s success in this highly competitive landscape is based on their access to the right tools and content to close deals quickly. Sometimes that content is internal (like pricing calculators, pre-call prep planners, etc.); other times, it’s external customer facing content (think success stories). Regardless of what they need, it’s our role to make sure they have the right resources at their fingertips, served up in the exact situation and at the exact time that they should be utilized.
- The goal of Sales Enablement is to ensure reps possess the skills, knowledge, process expertise, and access to assets to maximize every buyer interaction.
- The Global sales and customer success team spans across 8 geographies acquiring and supporting thousands of customers across the globe. Today we have a small and powerful enablement team supporting key training activities, and this individual will be tasked with developing a strategy for our content toolkit.
- Our team is embedded into all things revenue generation by supporting the Sales Development Reps, Account Executives, Customer Success Reps, and Sales Leaders while also working collaboratively cross-functionally with teams like marketing and product.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The Sales Enablement Specialist will work closely with Enablement Team, the Global Sales Team, and cross-functional partners in Marketing and Product Marketing to audit current sales content.
- They will create a roadmap for content materials to be used by the sales and customer success teams for each stage of the buyer’s journey. Content types include: value propositions, one-pagers, case studies, pitch decks, proposal templates, email templates, demo tools, renewal decks, and more.
- Catalogue all the existing sales customer-facing content and identify gaps as well as overall content needs.
- Set a prioritized roadmap for what content is needed at each stage of the buying cycle - Prospecting, Discovery, Presentation, Demo, Proposal, Close, and Renewal.
- Determine what we content we need and work cross-functionally with marketing and product marketing to begin to scope and build it.
- Determine how to institute control around sales customer-facing content and how it is distributed internally.
- Demonstrated understanding of B2B sales processes and channels.
- Experience communicating and producing materials in partnership with multiple stakeholders across multiple teams and locations.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), high attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Strong organization, time management, and project management skills
- Experience mapping content for marketing, sales and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate and confidential consideration. Thank you!
- Experience in a customer facing role is a plus.
- Familiarity with Buyer Personas.
- Previous experience with Value Proposition Creation or Sales Playbook Creation.
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)