– Salt Lake City, UT
M-F; 40 hrs./week – 8am – 5pm
The Distribution Center Order Picker’s responsibility is to accurately and quickly service a very demanding client base while maintaining the highest quality and safety standards in the industry. Pipe and fittings Pickers are required to lift 50+ pounds repeatedly, must possess knowledge and skill in FIFO principals, as well as RF scanning equipment and be prepared to meet any challenge.
- Be able to operate forklift equipment effectively and safely; maintain equipment and report malfunctions.
- Perform duties within the RF processes in place.
- Accurately pick, stack, wrap and stage outbound freight; to ensure warehouse goals are met.
- Execute work in the prescribed sequence so deliver-by-date is met;
- Work proficiently to meet Productivity, Quality and Safety targets;
- Load/unload trucks;
- Maintain a strict housekeeping standard in accordance with 5S protocols.
- Report unsafe work conditions/environment in a timely basis;
- Commit to the success of the team.
- Cycle Counts.
- Stock Replenishment.
- Receiving and locating product using RF technology.
- Completion of a high-school diploma.
- Safely operate various forklift equipment.
- Ability to meet daily deadlines and to work in an environment, where assignments and work priorities are reviewed several times a day.
- Must be able to use RF technology.
- Able to read and write in English.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred.
- Ability to stay on your feet for long periods at a time
- Ability to work well as a team but be self-motivated and independent at times
- Good communication skills
- Diligent and Punctual
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds repeatedly
Please submit your resume for consideration!