Patient Services Representative (Bilingual)
Full Time Mon-Fri
$16/hr + Benefits
We are looking for an outgoing and professional Representative who will be excited to be part of our team. You will answer and screen incoming telephone calls for clinic switchboard and schedule appointments for patients by telephone or in person. You will also register patients for medical appointments by performing the following duties.
- Assessing and appropriately managing and responding to customer's information needs in an accurate, expeditious, courteous and competent manner.
- Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler or appointment book
- Assists with other medical office needs including registering patients and receiving payments for services provides
- Greets and directs patients, salespeople and visitors
- Generates a list of schedule appointments for the office each day
- Pulls patient charts prior to or upon arrival of patient for appointment
- Verifies patient’s appointment and time upon registration
- Conducts reminder calls to all patients
Skills: Computer skills including familiarity with spreadsheets and databases, Bilingual (English/Spanish) required, strong communication and organizational skills, ability to interact effectively with clinic personnel, patients and diverse population. Excellent customer service skills.
Education: High School diploma/ GED
Experience: Previous experience in health related field preferred
*PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION