Call Center Representative (Healthcare/Bilingual)
$16/hr + Benefits
We are looking for a Call Center Representative who can demonstrate premier customer service and is responsible for answering and screening incoming telephone calls in a fast-paced call center environment; Duties include but are not limited to:
· Answer telephone calls promptly and in a polite and professional manner.
· Educate patients on available programs that we offer, including MyCare Portal and enrolling patients in our texting confirmation program.
· Use sound judgment in handling calls, especially with upset patients.
· Accurately schedule and confirm patient appointments according to established guidelines and reschedule as necessary.
· Direct calls to other departments including pharmacies as needed.
· General computer skills including electronic communications and multi-line phone navigation.
· Familiar with medical terminology preferred.
· Familiarity with spreadsheets and databases, preferred.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) required for Escondido’s Call Center.
· Strong communication and organizational skills, ability to interact effectively with clinic personnel, patients and diverse population.
· Must have excellent customer service skills.
High School diploma/ GED required.
At least 1 year of experience in a call center environment, preferably in a healthcare setting.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION