Santa Ana, CA 92705
$25.50 per hour
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking an Implementation Analyst
to assist with the facilitation of the the deployment of new business functions across the organization. In this role you will be completing testing, documentation and training duties.
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding current implementation/support cases.
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all product and support related activities.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and best practices.
- Assist in the development and implementation of moderately complex new products and services for clients.
- Create and maintain effective professional relationships with staff members and departmental heads to coordinate and produce data for pre-implementation validation.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Entry to 2 years of experience required.
- Experience working within the Financial industry is beneficial.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Expert ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please submit your resume for consideration!