Location: Lakeside, CA 92040
Pay Rate: Up to $175k DOE
Our client is seeking a Dentist
that will promote an environment of quality care, teamwork, and professional patient service.
- Provide hands-on dental care.
- Assess dental needs and refer patients to dental specialists or medical providers as necessary.
- Perform dental procedures and services that are within scope of practice.
- Work with dental staff to facilitate prescription refills and paperwork completion.
- Provide dental backup as necessary.
- Assist with the supervision and instruction to dental assistants and other healthcare delivery team members when needed.
- Accepts additional patients into the daily schedule when necessary, including accommodating urgent walk ins.
- Complete and submits all billing before leaving for the day.
- Participate in audits, peer reviews, patient satisfaction, protocol development, and in-servicing training.
- DDS or DMD degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in general dentistry.
- Must have current licensure in the state of California.
- Valid DEA license to prescribe narcotics.
- Hold current CPR/AED certification.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) or working knowledge of Spanish is preferred.
- Be accessible by telephone during hours scheduled and other times requested.
- Knowledge of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care aides and ability to prescribe dosage and instruct patients in correct usage.
- Comfortable performing in high volume and emergency situations.
- Maintain necessary credentialing, licensure, and continuing education requirements.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Will work with blood or blood-borne pathogens and will require OSHA training.
Please submit your resume for consideration!