West Chester, OH
$17 per hour
6 Month Contract
Mon/Tues, Fri/Sat/Sun, Wed/Thur from 6am to 630pm
- Perform cleaning and housekeeping activities for assigned areas as required to maintain a cGMP environment.
- Perform 5S activities and maintain organization of operating areas.
- Perform work requirements in a responsible manner, in accordance with SOPs, cGMPs and established safety procedures in accordance with OSHA requirements and guidelines. Be familiar with “Material Safety Data Sheets” for area chemicals.
- Perform batch record and GMP documentation entries.
- Maintain records and/or logs as required in performance of job responsibilities. This will include mathematical computation where needed.
- Knowledge of product security controls including controlled substance handling.
- Responsible for outgoing quality level.
- Some overtime will be required with prior notice to support business needs.
- Be able to start up and make minor adjustments to machinery.
- Computer on-line may require some data input. This includes SCADA and HMI entries.
- Perform the duties of operating assigned machinery consisting of servicing machines with materials, removing finished materials from machine tables, and assuring smooth flow of product.
- Perform visual and physical checks of in-process and finished materials as requested.
- Be familiar with job related hazards. Report all discrepancies to process facilitator.
- Perform all other duties with minimal supervision under the direction of the process facilitator or designee.
- Knowledge of light material handling equipment (non-motorized lifts).
- Perform inventory control and reconciliation activities, which may require use of SAP in a limited role.
- Work with various printing devices including printing mats, ink-jet, etc.
- OEE data collection either by manual method or knowledge of automated collection system.
- Certified OJT trainer activities on the team, as needed.
- Flexibility in cross training between packaging functions.
- Responsible for assembling, disassembling and sanitizing various packaging equipment.
- Familiarity with chemical handling and spill control procedures in connection with hazardous waste pick-up duties.
- Assist mechanical staff with preventive maintenance procedures, as required.
- High school graduate or GED
- 1 Year of experience in a pharmaceutical or cGMP regulated environment
- Must have the ability to effectively understand, read, write, communicate and follow instructions in the English language.
- Good attention to detail is required. Individual must be capable of keeping accurate records and performing mathematical calculations.
- Prior production experience
- Experience working in a LEAN manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of cGMPs and FDA policies/procedures
Please submit your resume for consideration!