Title: Service Desk Tech I
Location: Carlsbad, CA 92008
Pay Rate: $22-$24/hr.
Long term contract + benefits
We currently need a customer oriented; Corporate Support Level 1 professional to join our growing team (must be flexible to work either A.M. or P.M.). Level 1 support shall be provided via email, phone, walk-up, and desk side.
Typical issues to resolve will be hardware issues, printing, applications, Operating Systems, password resets, etc. Additional duties include but are not limited to: receiving new hardware, imaging and configuring of systems, deployment of hardware to end-users, new user provisioning, training new hires, mailbox setup, AD account creation, O365 licensing, O365 applications, Business One Drive, Skype for business, basic network trouble shooting, telecomm, Intune/SCCM/JAMF, SharePoint, client side back-up, reporting, and asset tracking/mgmt.
The Corporate Service Desk Level 1 Support is expected to provide (email, phone, walk-up, and desk side) support to the end users and International user community while training for level 2 applications and processes. This position will receive escalated issues from after-hours support center staff and be required to work with other groups within the IT department to provide problem resolution. T
This Position Requires:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of New User Provisioning
- Create and edit Active Directory domain user accounts
- Training new hires
- Create/Setup Exchange Mailbox
- O365 Licensing
- Proficient Macintosh OS; applications, email, printers, network shares.
- Intermediate knowledge in the use of one (and/or all) remote mgmt. tools Intune, SCCM, JAMF.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Windows Operating Systems XP/Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PC based hardware, peripherals, and applications.
- Ability to image, build and post-configure a desktop or laptop pc with the standard application rollout, in addition to any supplementary applications, of which the installs are documented in a central folder
- Enterprise Application Support
- (Desire) SAP
- VPN/Remote Desktop
- O365 application suite
- Office application suite
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Information Security remediation
- Monitoring reporting tools identifying machine infections
- Remediation/Cleaning infected machines
- Ability to mentor junior support analysts and provide a point of escalation for problem resolution.
- Ability to cover extended service hours to provide support to critical production systems.
- Ability to provide cross training and support for other Support Center staff.
- Ability to interact with other IT work groups and contacts to provide planning, incident resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration. #ZR
- 5+ years related experience.(including corporate help desk)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent IT based experience.
- Certification or equivalent experiences a plus.
- CompTia / A+ certification.
- Intermediate knowledge of print drivers and multi-function printer systems
- Experience supporting a large user environment.
- Excellent communication, implementation, and documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.