Location Mapping Driver
Dallas, TX 76013 (and surrounding Dallas area)
$22.00 Hourly (weekly pay!)
3 Month Contract
(with potential for extension)
9am - 5pm CST (40 hours per week)
For our client, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Our client is looking for experienced location mapping drivers who love a good challenge and are comfortable working as part of a distributed team. You are interested in mapping and GPS systems and feel comfortable working alongside other operators and engineers. On top of your proven history of success, you have a passion for technology and, like us, you value hard work and fun in equal measure.
Experience & Skills:
- Collaborate with operations and engineers to follow collection/missions procedures
- Driver company vehicle along designated route (allows camera to capture data as needed)
- Execute established procedures, processes, and checklists.
- Provide reliable and honest feedback to operations and engineer teams on test processes and performance
- Be an ambassador for the technology and team
- Quickly and efficiently operate proprietary software in a moving vehicle and willingness to learn new applications.
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!
- BS/BA degree in any field, or equivalent practical work experience.
- Ride-share driver experience, especially for Lyft, a plus
- Familiarity with computers, data download and upload processes using USB drives and over wireless connections
- Familiarity with GIS systems preferred
- At least 7 years driving experience, and a clean driving record (no more than 1 point in the last 3 years)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time