San Francisco, CA 94105
$45-$47 per hour
Our client, a leader in CRM software, is seeking a Data Analyst
to join the Global Sales Compensation team who will be responsible for report generation, aggregation, data analysis, data transformation, and audit. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and detail-oriented, with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills. This role will be fully engaged in the support of our commission teams, so you should be familiar with aspects and context of paying sales compensation.
- Manage various reports, building out analysis in support of the monthly commission process for client company.
- Partner with the Close/Audit team to support simple report generation to complex analysis builds from multiple sources
- Document business processes and create desktop procedures for monthly/quarterly close, commission accounting tasks, and audits.
- Support dashboard and other data visualization and metrics creation.
- Support key and non-key SOX financial controls Ad hoc reporting tasks and from internal/external auditors.
- Assist in researching customer activity to clarify complex transactions and processes.
- Support a global monthly process and calendar as part of our sales and commissions process.
- Support both Sales Ops and the Sales Commissions team with training and guidance, where needed.
- Be the trusted partner for all upstream and downstream business functions.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting or related field, or 2+ years work experience is Sales Compensation
- Strong skills in use of order management or similar systems, preferably previous experience in a CRM environment
- Experience in automated sales commissions systems and their set-up and operation is a plus (e.g. Xactly, Callidus, Oracle EIM, etc.)
- Financial analysis, statistical analysis, variance analysis, data transformation/mining
- Advanced skills in MS Excel ((Vlookups, Index/Match, COUNTIF, SUMIF, pivot tables) and/or MS Access
- Strong problem solving and superior critical thinking skills, the ability to connect the dots
- Communicates effectively across functional groups
- SOQL/SQL code experience.
- Detail and process-oriented
- Works independently and as a strong team player
- Responsive to tight deadlines and ability to prioritize appropriately
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excel test is required.
Please submit your resume for consideration!