Bilingual Patient Advocate- Call Center
Atlanta, GA 30305
$17.25 per hour (weekly pay!)
- Provides superior customer service through inbound and outbound calls.
- Work directly with the patient or their representative to inquire about the patient’s potential eligibility for financial assistance.
- Screen patients to evaluate eligibility for State/Federal programs, schedules appointments for patients to meet with HCR at the hospitals and/or completes online applications as applicable.
- Input accurate documentation of all notes and encounters in applicable database.
- Provide superior experience for the patient while maintaining professionalism.
- Meets or exceeds performance objectives including account resolution goals and quality assurance.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain HIPAA compliance.
- Must be Bilingual Spanish and English.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working within financial counseling in a Hospital or Physician office, including demonstrated success obtaining patient demographic and financial information.
- 1+ years of experience in a role that requires patient interaction, either in person or over the phone.
- At least one year of experience in healthcare customer service and in a call center environment.
- Demonstrate experience communicating effectively with a customer and simplifying complex information.
- Experience dealing with multiple databases to document patient interactions and retrieve related information that is important to understand the detail necessary to achieve the desired outcome.
- Experience working with internal and/or external stakeholders to gather or share information, or to collaborate to achieve the desired outcome.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance metrics.
- Proficient in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office.
Please submit your resume for consideration!