Title: Compensation Analyst
Location: NY, 10019
Temp to hire + benefits
Our NYC People Operations team is looking for a contractor to join our Compensation team. You will be part of a team that designs, implements and drives our global compensation program. You will gain invaluable experience in a position which offers the opportunity to partner with internal stakeholders to align compensation initiatives with business objectives and company culture. We are looking for strategic and analytical individuals to drive innovative, competitive compensation rewards programs that attract, reward and retain our best assets, our people!
- Assist in the analysis of external benchmarking market survey results and prepare recommendations, reports and executive summaries
- Support compensation processes including the annual compensation review, promotion window, gender pay analysis, and much more!
- Participate in managing job architecture and pay banding
- Maintain data quality standards by creating audit reports, analyzing data and recommending required action to fix any discrepancies
- Assist in providing technical and analytical support for compensation projects designed to support business strategies
Experience / Skills
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration. #ZR
- Minimum of 1+ years' experience in Compensation administration
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related or HR field with emphasis on quantitative coursework
- Compensation, HRIS and database management experience a plus
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience (Pivots, V-Lookups, Graphs/Charts)
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment