Cloud Systems Engineer
Donelson, TN 37214
$69-72 per hour
4 month contract
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer
to be responsible for driving cloud networking infrastructure strategy, design, deployment and ongoing support for the Technology Enabled Services division. In this role you will report to the Director of Development and act as a key member of the Enterprise Architecture team.
- Design and deploy cloud infrastructure to support cloud migration and delivery of various technology solutions, including both IaaS and PaaS models, using the full suite of Microsoft Azure resources
- Manage and implement full spectrum of network and cloud specific security models in conjunction with Information Security and Compliance teams.
- Develop and deploy automatic and manual process for scale and disaster recovery
- Deliver project documentation such as detailed designs, test plans/test cases, implementation plans, and operations guides over the span of the period of performance.
- Collaborate with other technologists as a member of a Scaled Agile delivery team
- B.S. or better in Computer Science or other engineering disciplines
- 5+ years of experience doing application and/or infrastructure solution architecture
- 5+ years of experience in the architecture, implementation and maintaining Microsoft infrastructure technologies.
- 5+ years of Experience with Windows Server management (2012 r2, 2016)
- Experience planning, configuration, optimization and deploying Microsoft Azure solutions (IaaS, PaaS, VMs, AD, Automation, Monitor, etc.).
- Working knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure technologies and standards including software & hardware life cycle, system configuration policies, security, hardening, HA, DR etc.
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration, deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments
- Experience writing effective PowerShell scripts, monitoring tools, such as Application Insights, Microsoft Operations
- Management Suite (OMS), certificates and SSL management
- Experience with Azure Resource Templates
- General understanding of Microservices, such as Docker, Kubernetes preferred
- Deep understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering required]
- Great working knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, and load balancing
- General understanding.Net Framework and/or .Net Core
- Configuration and maintenance of common applications and protocols
- Working knowledge of AGILE, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with limited supervision
Please submit your resume for consideration!