Title: Electronics Mechanical Assembler
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Duration: 6 -12 month contract (potential for permanent)
Pay rate: $20-$25 (Weekly pay)
Hours: Full-time M-F
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Electronics Mechanical Assembler
that will play an important role to the key success of the team!
- Technical functions in support of production and repair activities such as electro-mechanical assembly.
- Utilize schematics, engineering drawings, verbal instructions, change notices and parts lists to inspect for updates and verify assembly revisions.
- Perform some soldering
- Completing Electro Mechanical assembly and refurbishment of complex communication equipment, stand-alone chassis, and cable harness assemblies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5yrs electronic assembly/rework experience in a manufacturing/repair environment
- Some experience with soldering and fine pitch soldering
- Experience working with top level chassis assemblies and circuit card modules
- Experience with coaxial, ribbon, and discrete wire and cables.
- Ability to read and process work orders, assembly instructions, assembly drawings and bill of materials.
- Good mechanical skills, knowledge of hand tools, crimp tools and torque tools and ability to use power screw drivers, torque driver and other assembly tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of ESD procedures
- Pass background check. Government position. US citizenship required
- Mil-STD 2000, IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, IPC 7711/7721 and IPC/WHMA-A-620 certification or experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Oracle or Agile experience.
If you meet the job requirements, please submit your resume!