Product Manager - CPG
Anaheim, CA 92806
$85,000 - $140,000 Annually DOE
Our client, a leading consumer brands manufacturer and distributor, was established with the goal of enriching the lives of customers across the globe by providing thoughtfully engineered consumer products designed with convenience, simplicity, practicality and value in mind. Today, they are an international brand owner, serving a diverse e-commerce customer base in home improvement, consumer electronics, and outdoor equipment.
We’re excited to find an innovative product manager to join us. This role best suits someone who is passionate about creating new and expanding product lines in household goods and iOT products categories. This role will deeply involved in determining product requirements, specifications, pricing, and assisting with product marketing strategies. This individual loves to get stakeholders together and achieve the best end product. This individual is natural at problem solving and loves to innovate to gain competitive edge in the industry.
What your day might look like:
We like to talk to people who have the following:
- Set the long-term vision/ideation and optimize business strategy for products
- Define the product strategy and roadmap that fit the business and appeals to consumers
- High-level knowledge of key demographics and innovative perspective on product development
- Conduct deep analysts and discover findings to identify new leads, potential new market opportunity, and new technology trends.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized and justified features
- Bring new products to market by proposing product requirements and product development programs, analyzing the ROI, and establishing time schedules with engineering and CM
- Shapes marketing communication and strategic positioning around product
- Understand the entirety of product development process and critical milestones
- Deeply involved in initiating and managing the entire product development from ideation to pilot production
- Oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems
- Able to use data, feedback, and metrics to bring evidence-based decision-making to overall communication
- Collaborate with Development team on product enhancements/customer requests
- The key player in formulating and reviewing the accuracy of product materials such as user manual, quick start guide, technical video scripts, process flow charts, product training materials, etc.
- Practice discretion while discussing the production roll-out and maintain confidentiality
- Attend and represent the company at trade shows and local events
Please submit an updated PDF or MS Word version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!
- 2+ years of product management experience within the CPG industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Consumer Psychology/Social Sciences or related fields
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, with advanced skills in MS Excel
- Ability to look at problems from multiple perspectives and formulate a theory before execution
- High level of presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly self-motivated, with a high level of proactiveness and the ability to multitask
- Openness to international travel