Remote Field Service Engineer
Pay Rate-$60,000-$80,000k plus OT
Benefits and 401k Match
Travel and Per Diem allowance
About the Company
Our client is the world's leading manufacturer of instrumentation and software used to enhance and extend the operation and performance of electron microscopes. Their brand name is recognized and respected throughout the worldwide scientific community and has been synonymous with high-quality products and the industry's leading technology.
Description- You will provide onsite buyer installation, service support, hardware and software configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance support for client product. You will ensure repaired systems meet operating specifications, documenting service performed.
Experience and Abilities
1. You have the ability to isolate the system fault at the component level for electronic, vacuum, and mechanical systems repair.
2. Complete billing or warranty documentation as needed.
3. Experience with current Personal Computer Windows Operation System (OS) software installation and configuration.
4. Must be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision in an isolated environment.
5. Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation with strong client service attitude.
6. Ability to work on complex learning and development problems as well as teach highly technical information is essential.
7. Ability to interface with people at all levels.
8. Propose design enhancements and improvements.
9. Read and interpret schematics and electrical diagrams through to the component level.
10. Document work performed in a service report
11. Associate’s Degree in Electronics or equivalent experience.
12. You are comfortable with up to 70% domestic and international travel.
13. This position will be based remotely in the United States.
Below is a list of USN/USMC Rates/MOS equivalent experience which may fit this role. Additionally, AFSC/Army MOS related to Avionics and troubleshooting may be a fit.
Nuclear Techs- ET, EM, MM
FT – Fire Control Tech
EM – Electrician’s Mate
AT – Aviation Tech
ET – Electronic Tech
AE – Aviation Electronics Mate
MT – Missile Tech
ST – Sonar Tech
If qualified please respond with your resume saved as a word document to be considered.